grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] group membership .. input from google spreadsheet

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] group membership .. input from google spreadsheet

  • From: Gail H Lift <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • Cc: Steven Carmody <>,
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] group membership .. input from google spreadsheet
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 09:24:17 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

I have written Google sheets from a Linux server. If you want to try that route, let me know and I'll send sample code.