grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Quick question re: upgrade from 2.2.2 (PSP) to 2.3.0 (PSPNG)

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Quick question re: upgrade from 2.2.2 (PSP) to 2.3.0 (PSPNG)

  • From: Dave Churchley <>
  • To: Mark Cairney <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Quick question re: upgrade from 2.2.2 (PSP) to 2.3.0 (PSPNG)
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017 10:04:03 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Mark

A few months ago we embarked on a similar project but had to hold off
upgrading our production Grouper system in the end as we came across several
issues with PSPNG which we couldn't get past at the time. I've attached a
couple of email chains with details of the issues we encountered. These might
give you some things to look out for when you're testing. Of course, these
issues might not be important to you, but if you manage to get past them
please let me know!

For now we're still on 2.2.2 with PSP provisioning to AD but we're still very
keen to upgrade to 2.3 and PSPNG when we can.

Regards
Dave Churchley
Newcastle University