grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Differencing tool with healing capabilities...

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Differencing tool with healing capabilities...

  • From: "Gettes, Michael" <>
  • To: "Black, Carey M." <>
  • Cc: Chris Hyzer <>, Bill Thompson <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Differencing tool with healing capabilities...
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 19:13:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:CUF6oRJksiyrxebYD9mcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXI/vxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rKempujcFJDyK7JiGoFfp1IWk1NouQttCtkPvS4D1bmJuXhdS0wEZcKflZk+3amLRodQ56mNBX660e/5j8KGxj5KRE9ZqGsQtaT3IyL0LX40ZnaaAYMzBG0e75jZDDw502FvM0fiogkc/xq4hzSvz1Fd/kAlk1yIlfG1Tnx+tu959or1iVbu/ss84QIBar3Y7g1VpRFAjBgPmwosp64/SLfRBeCsyNPGl4dlQBFVk2ctEn3

A combination of approaches is fine by me if I am understanding you properly.

/mrg