grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Questions on attestation

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Questions on attestation

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Redman, Chad" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Questions on attestation
  • Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 16:40:36 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:k5fPtxWXeZCL+0st6cGoObmbpEbV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZhKGt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFYqb+681k8M7V0HycfjssXmwFySOWkMmbcaMDQUiohAc5ZX0Vk9XzoeWJcGcL5ekGA6ibqtW1aMlzFOAF0PuX4HJLJx4Tyjrjqus6bXwIdzgCwbbZ7KlH+hgXYuoNe1YBiI6oG0BbFp3JOU/lQziVlKU/F21626d234YZu6WFNoP877OZBV7n3ZaI1UeYeATg7eShh69fsqAHOV06S/XYGSU0XlAZFGQ7I8Eu8U5vs5HjUrO14jWO6LN/7V/R8cjS47rwhAEvtgycWJTMj2GDMgYptlK9dplSsqwEpkN2cW52cKPcrJvCVRtgdX2cUG58JDyE=
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

I was thinking a screen to see all groups with attestations.  And filter for overdue groups?  Grouper admins would see all and normal users would see only groups they are allowed to see.  Is that what you were thinking?

Thanks

Chris