grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Wallaert-Taquet Brigitte <>, Jared Hoffman <>
  • Cc: "Imholz, John J." <>, "" <>, Carter Schoenfeld <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example
  • Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2017 15:47:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

The legacy types/attributes are implemented in 2.3 as attributeDef/attributeDefName, so yes, you can do that :)  We would like to add that to the new UI soon.

Thanks

Chris