grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] what is a group authorized to do ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] what is a group authorized to do ?

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: Jim Fox <>
  • Cc: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] what is a group authorized to do ?
  • Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2017 14:59:23 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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