grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] grouper sources.xml conversion to subject.properties overlay configuration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] grouper sources.xml conversion to subject.properties overlay configuration

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] grouper sources.xml conversion to subject.properties overlay configuration
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2017 08:42:07 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

This is fixed in 2.3.0 api patch #51

Thanks