grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] grouper sources.xml conversion to subject.properties overlay configuration

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] grouper sources.xml conversion to subject.properties overlay configuration

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Scott Koranda <>
  • Cc: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] grouper sources.xml conversion to subject.properties overlay configuration
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2017 15:00:27 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Sure, provide me please.

Thanks