grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Modeling NIS netgroup?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Modeling NIS netgroup?

  • From: Tom Poage <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Modeling NIS netgroup?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 22:22:31 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Thank you Chris and Tom B.

Your ideas and comments have given me plenty to think about, and what I might
focus on initially.

Still absorbing (videos, docs, ...),
Tom.