grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] real-time loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] real-time loader

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: " Mailing List" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] real-time loader
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 15:06:49 -0500
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23: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

Hey Shilen,

ok, your explanation here is very similar to what is on the wiki page - and
for some reason this explanation makes more sense to me. go figure.

Thanks so much. I look forward to this capability. And yes, persistent
search may not be perfect - but good enough. Of course, if apps were kind
and deleted/modified certain attributes before they deleted the entry then
the persistent search would be even more useful.

and No - THANK YOU!

I wish you and your fellow Grouper dev team Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah
and a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

/mrg