Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Singley, Norman" <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] oldap source / wheel group privs?
- Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2016 16:35:07 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Ironport-phdr: 9a23:SK+rABwu+K+4e8XXCy+O+j09IxM/srCxBDY+r6Qd0eIVIJqq85mqBkHD//Il1AaPBtSBraIbwLSI+4nbGkU4qa6bt34DdJEeHzQksu4x2zIaPcieFEfgJ+TrZSFpVO5LVVti4m3peRMNQJW2WVTerzWI4CIIHV2nbEwud76zStGZ0Zr//tvx0qWbWx9Piju5bOE6BzSNhiKViPMrh5B/IL060BrDrygAUe1XwWR1OQDbxE6ktY/jtKJkpm5fofU878NaFLjhcr4jZb1eEDk8NW0pvovmuQSJBV+A/HwBSmgM1wdTDhLexBD8QprrtCbm7Kxw1DTMbuPsSrVhEw+j6ahvRQ6swAEALTsw9iuf3up3lqdSplSaphpwx4PFSISOM7xje7+bcN8HEzkSFv1NXjBMV9vvJ7AECPAMaL5V
Thanks for all the help with the CAS issues I was having. I got it so I could log in, but I think there’s something not quite right. I had added three users from the open ldap into the wheel group before I configured the CAS/Shib login. When I log in with one of these users, I can see them, but they also say “entity not found” and I don’t seem to have any privs with these users to add groups or make folders. I can add new users to the Wheel Group, and then look fine for a minute, but then after working with them a bit, they revert to this: Entity not found: netid display.
When I click on one of these users, I get an Error: Can’t find Subject.
I’ve attached my current sources.xml file – perhaps it’s something with the oldap source?
406 243 6799
- [grouper-users] oldap source / wheel group privs?, Singley, Norman, 11/03/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: oldap source / wheel group privs?, Hyzer, Chris, 11/03/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.