grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Speed up identification of new users from a source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Speed up identification of new users from a source

  • From: Shilen Patel <>
  • To: Sonia Zorba <>, "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Speed up identification of new users from a source
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 14:03:06 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:0AjI+xD9ToUp9i1ezmlaUyQJP3N1i/DPJgcQr6AfoPdwSP7+pcbcNUDSrc9gkEXOFd2Crakb26yL6Ou5BCQp2tWojjMrSNR0TRgLiMEbzUQLIfWuLgnFFsPsdDEwB89YVVVorDmROElRH9viNRWJ+iXhpRZbIBj0NBJ0K+LpAcaSyp3vj6Hhs6HUNj5Pgju0KYF1Nh+/5VHDsdMciKNlI7oqjBrPq3UOevgAgSsiKkiUgg7x/IKt55N56AxRve4s7chNTf+8cqglB/QMAy4hLng4/oj2rhTZViOO4GcRSGMbjkAODgTYukLURJD05xD6t+5w3mGiNNH7SfhgQjSj66ptYBP1iypBOjIkpjKEwvdshb5W9Ury7yd0xJTZNcTMbKJz
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Hi Sonia,

Are you running GcGetSubjects for a user, then adding the ldap account,
and then running GcGetSubjects again?

If so, then I could see the first query doing some caching. Although, I
haven't been able to reproduce it. Can you send exactly how you're doing
that query?

Thanks!

- Shilen

On 9/14/16, 6:07 AM, "Sonia Zorba"