grouper-users - [grouper-users] Speed up identification of new users from a source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Speed up identification of new users from a source

  • From: Sonia Zorba <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Speed up identification of new users from a source
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2016 12:07:53 +0200
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:I3khTRKHXLnsDEq/7dmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXLPrxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rGd6v2ocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TXhpQIVTxrlMhdtK/6wB5Xfld+f1uau9ofVbhkSwjexfOBcNhKz+D7WsMgfybllMKw4gk/bpWFCcsxRzH9zY1OVlhi659vmr80ryDhZp/90r50Iaq79ZaltFbE=

Hi,

I have an application that adds a new account to a LDAP (using javax.naming classes).
This LDAP is a source for Grouper and, after the insertion, the application try to retrieve the new account using the Grouper API (GcGetSubjects).

For about the first 30 seconds the subject is not found, after it is retrieved correctly.

I imagine there could be a kind of cache or other reasons for this delay but I wasn't able to find any reference about this in the documentation.

Can you suggest me what I should configure to speed up this process?

Thanks,
Sonia