grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] RE: New install - http status 500

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] RE: New install - http status 500

  • From: "Singley, Norman" <>
  • To: Shilen Patel <>
  • Cc: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] RE: New install - http status 500
  • Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2016 20:34:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:QjrVsBXkMwwOgAq+th9bySw1vljV8LGtZVwlr6E/grcLSJyIuqrYZhSCt8tkgFKBZ4jH8fUM07OQ6P+wHzFbqs/c+Fk5M7VyFDY9wf0MmAIhBMPXQWbaF9XNKxIAIcJZSVV+9Gu6O0UGUOz3ZlnVv2HgpWVKQka3HUNPK+/0Ao/fidisn6D3osWLIlYAuD3oWrNzKBiw5T3YqsQSyd95Kqc1xx3hrmZLdqJbyX4+dnyJmBOprPyx+pFn/jUU89Qm7ctJV++yK4I/V7lRCnIdMmY64MD6nRzYSk2S42daX2kLxEkbSzPZ5Q33C8+i+hDxsfBwjWzDZZX7

Hi.  I use the startup.sh command in the Apache-Tomcat-6.0.35/bin directory.

I haven’t tried it with Java 7, but I could probably get my sys admin to swap that out if that would help.

Norman Singley

Directory Services

406 243 6799