grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] WsAssignAttributesLiteResults, question about parameters

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] WsAssignAttributesLiteResults, question about parameters

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] WsAssignAttributesLiteResults, question about parameters
  • Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 13:02:57 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:LVTfzRGAmmxbytbQi1HFp51GYnF86YWxBRYc798ds5kLTJ75pM2wAkXT6L1XgUPTWs2DsrQf1LqQ7vurADFIyK3CmU5BWaQEbwUCh8QSkl5oK+++Imq/EsTXaTcnFt9JTl5v8iLzG0FUHMHjew+a+SXqvnZBUin4YEBVN/b4AMqapMSt1vv4s8nWaAVZljenSbJpJ1OrtQjXsI8bjZY0bu4e0BzUunZSPtlNyHlzbQachRHh/sqquYN4/j5Lk/Mn68NaV6jmJeI1QaEOXxo8NGVg39HmqxTFBSCG/H4bXnRexgFUDhbI6ibxV430tSfrnuBn3zace8D6UOZnCnyZ8653RUqw2288PDkj/TSPhw==

DUH.....

thanks for your patience !