grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper Atlassian Connector

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper Atlassian Connector

  • From: Neha Deshpande <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper Atlassian Connector
  • Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2016 10:54:53 -0400
  • Ironport-phdr: 9a23:AyJVbRJcvJ+LatoOzNmcpTZWNBhigK39O0sv0rFitYgXLfTxwZ3uMQTl6Ol3ixeRBMOAtKIC1rGd6v2ocFdDyKjCmUhKSIZLWR4BhJdetC0bK+nBN3fGKuX3ZTcxBsVIWQwt1Xi6NU9IBJS2PAWK8TXhpQIVT1/fJBh4PKC9MY7Ijt/9n7S38J3CcQhSrDumavVvNBiwq0PcutRA0qV4LaNk7BbJqzNkdv9W3WpuKV/byxDw69yw5Jdl2zlVt7Qs+9MWAvayRLgxUbENVGduCGsy/sC+7RQ=

Hi Chris,

Yes, we should be able to help with that as we are trying to develop it at the moment.
We are unsure how this would fit in with the existing Atlassian connector, we might need additional guidance.
Would it be possible to setup a one hour meeting with our dev team?

Thanks,