grouper-users - [grouper-users] Assistance required with PSPNG installation and patching -- Grouper 2.3.0

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Assistance required with PSPNG installation and patching -- Grouper 2.3.0

  • From: Shaun Koh <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Assistance required with PSPNG installation and patching -- Grouper 2.3.0
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 05:30:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-NZ

Hi there,

I would like to try out the PSPNG with a fresh install of Grouper 2.3.0 and was wondering if there was some resources I could refer to regarding installation/patching/manual runs ? – Grouper Installer v2.3.0 seems to only support PSP

I’ve had a look at the PSPNG Confluence page however it only mentions configuring the changelog consumer in grouper-loader.properties which I hope to have done correctly (inc. copying the jars to /grouper.apiBinary-2.3.0/lib/custom)

However, I’m unsure as to how I can manually run for instance a Fullsync for testing ? – logs doesn’t seem to be printing anything with the quartz cron configured

Also, I’ve noticed that there’s a patch `grouper_v2_3_0_pspng_patch_0` that implements auto creation of the `provision_to` and `do_not_provision_to` attributes which I would like to install however not quite sure how to do so manually – e.g. would overwriting the relevant *.java files in /grouper.pspng-2.3.0/src/main/java/edu/internet2/middleware/grouper/pspng and rebuilding the grouper-pspng-2.3.0.jar work ?

Please let me know if any of the above needs clarification.

Thank you,

Shaun K.