grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Web service call to add an external user to Grouper

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Web service call to add an external user to Grouper

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Peter DiCamillo <>
  • Cc: "Keith, Christopher" <>, Steven Carmody <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Web service call to add an external user to Grouper
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2016 04:27:45 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Three new WS operations were added:

Find external subjects:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Find+External+Subjects

External Subject Save:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/External+Subject+Save

External Subject Delete:
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/External+Subject+Delete

This is included in these two patches:
grouper_v2_3_0_api_patch_20, grouper_v2_3_0_ws_patch_4

Its tested and running on the demo server and works fine as far as I can
tell. :)

If you want the client you need to build it from source in the 2.3 branch or
let me know I can send you a binary or tarball or whatever. (difficult to
patch).

Thanks