grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Browse group hierarchy blank

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Browse group hierarchy blank

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Singley, Norman" <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Browse group hierarchy blank
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 19:13:19 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

This is a very old version of Grouper (more than 6 years old, beyond what we currently support), I think your best bet is to upgrade to fix the problem.

There are a lot of logs muddled in there.  If you want to pursue finding this issue, can you turn off the tomcat, archive the logs, turn it on, access that page, and send the full STDOUT and grouper jog4j logs for that startup and interaction?  Note, to further hone in on it, you could temporarily remove the WS from the tomcat so we only see the UI logs, though that is up to you.  Alternatively you can just bring up another UI tomcat pointing to the same registry.  However, we cant really spend a lot of time on a version this old…

Thanks

Chris