grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] grouper-ws

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] grouper-ws

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Lorene Evans <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] grouper-ws
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 18:57:20 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

First do an install with the installer and look carefully at the WS commands
and steps and see if you can figure out what you did differently... ok?

If it doesn't work, carefully describe in detail what you did and what
happens and include the STDOUT of the servlet container.

Thanks

On Behalf Of Lorene Evans