grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] grouper-ws
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Lorene Evans <>, "" <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] grouper-ws
- Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2016 18:57:20 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: spf=none (sender IP is ) ;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99
First do an install with the installer and look carefully at the WS commands
and steps and see if you can figure out what you did differently... ok?
If it doesn't work, carefully describe in detail what you did and what
happens and include the STDOUT of the servlet container.
On Behalf Of Lorene Evans
Sent: Monday, August 01, 2016 6:49 AM
Subject: [grouper-users] grouper-ws
I have just installed grouper on an oracle red hat linux version 7 box. The
/grouper works fine but the /grouper-ws will not work. I have looked at logs
but cant find the problem. What can I post so that somebody may be able to
offer some advice?
- [grouper-users] grouper-ws, Lorene Evans, 08/01/2016
- RE: [grouper-users] grouper-ws, Hyzer, Chris, 08/01/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.