grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] loading nested groups from an LDAP source

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] loading nested groups from an LDAP source

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>, Rob Gorrell <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] loading nested groups from an LDAP source
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2016 21:00:57 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

Can you please remove the attribute (or blank it out), and try it?

Grouper loader LDAP source ID

Since you are using subject ID type of subjectIdentifier it should resolve the grouper group system name which is the last part of the DN and then find it as the subjectIdentifier in the g:gsa source.

Does it work?  J

Thanks

Chris