grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper GroupUpdateHook Old Group Data

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Grouper GroupUpdateHook Old Group Data

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: John Gasper <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper GroupUpdateHook Old Group Data
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2016 22:21:29 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

OK, sorry, this compares state to whats in the DB, so it only applies to preCommit…  Can you use pre commit?  Or if you need post can store whatever state in a very short lived threadlocal or something?  J  What are you trying to do?  Need help?  Should we try to add something to the API to make it easier?  J