grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] external subjects

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] external subjects

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Ben Beecher <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] external subjects
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2016 15:54:26 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

You can use a rule to control this, we do this at penn

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+external+subjects#Grouperexternalsubjects-Ruletoallow/disallowexternalusers

But it is at a stem level.  Are all your google groups and list serv groups in their own stems perchance?  J

Otherwise I bet you could do this with a hook.  Let me know if you need help (and very clearly explain what you need)

Thanks

Chris