grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] Group ID's via grouper loader

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] Group ID's via grouper loader

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Christopher Holmes <>, "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Group ID's via grouper loader
  • Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 20:00:21 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

You can do it.

The terminology in the UI has changed.

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+-+Loader

This is SQL_GROUP_LIST right?

You need two queries probably, one with group_name and subject info (e.g. subject_id and subject_source_id)

The other query is in grouperLoaderGroupQuery which has the group_name, group_display_name, group_description

The group_name is the group_id_path on ui, and the group_display_name is the path

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/UI+Terminology