grouper-users - [grouper-users] PSPNG errors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] PSPNG errors

  • From: Julio Macavilca <>
  • To: Grouper Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] PSPNG errors
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2016 13:26:34 -0400

Hi,

I've come across a few issues when testing the pspng and enumerated them below with links to respective log messages for items 1 to 4.  The config is further down (ommitted ldapUrl, baseDn, bindDn, bindCredential).  The api,ws,ui are on 2.3.0 and and the changes were done with the ui.

Did somebody else come across these as well?

thanks,
Julio
  1. Updating a group's description not being sent over to LDAP (only on group creation, log ouput here)
  2. Creating a group in a stem outside the groupSelectionExpression still creates the object in LDAP (no members are included, log output here)
  3. Renaming a group is not sent over to LDAP (log output)
  4. Creating a group with another group as a member fails then the changelog consumer is stuck (log output).
  5. At times, I've seen that the full sync gets kicked off when the changelog has something to do but I haven't been able to reproduce it consistently. However, I don't see that the fullsync gets kicked off at the time specified in the config, maybe I am missing something?
  6. On group creation or membership updates I keep seeing the warn message below and was wondering why is it at that level (this can also be found in the log files provided)
    1. Logging a WARN (
         2016-07-06 21:19:00,673: [DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-6] WARN  PspChangelogConsumerShim.processChangeLogEntries(65) -  - Processing changelog entries: 2)

######PSPNG######

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.class = edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.pspng.PspChangelogConsumerShim

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.type = edu.internet2.middleware.grouper.pspng.LdapGroupProvisioner

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.quartzCron = 0 * * * * ?

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.fullSync.quartzCron = 0 30 9 * * ?

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.ldapPoolName = enterpriseldap

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.memberAttributeName = member

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.memberAttributeValueFormat = ${ldapUser.getDn()}

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.groupSearchBaseDn = ou=nyu,ou=groups,o=nyu.edu,o=nyu

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.allGroupsSearchFilter = objectclass=groupOfNames

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.singleGroupSearchFilter = (&(objectclass=groupOfNames)(entryDN=${utils.bushyDn(group.name, "cn", "ou")},ou=nyu,ou=groups,o=nyu.edu,o=nyu))

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.groupSearchAttributes  = entrydn,cn,objectclass,member

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.groupCreationLdifTemplate = dn: ${utils.bushyDn(group.name, "cn", "ou")}||objectclass: groupOfNames||description: ${group.description}

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.userSearchBaseDn = ou=people,o=nyu.edu,o=nyu

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.userSearchFilter = uid=${subject.id}

changeLog.consumer.pspng_groupOfNames.groupSelectionExpression=${name.startsWith("app:pspngtest:")}

ldap.enterpriseldap.searchResultPagingEnabled=false