Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: GAIL JOY DUNMIRE <>
- To: Shilen Patel <>
- Cc: , "<gjd2@psu. edu>" <>
- Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: How to customize new UI?
- Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2016 13:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
To: "<gjd2@psu. edu>" <>
Sent: Friday, July 1, 2016 9:17:32 AM
Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: How to customize new UI?
# Display the link to the admin ui
# Display the link to the admin ui only if user is a member of this group.
# note this config item needs uiV2.quicklink.menu.adminui=true
# Display the link to the lite ui
# Display the link to the lite ui only if user is a member of this group
# note this config item needs uiV2.quicklink.menu.liteui=true
Date: Thursday, June 30, 2016 at 6:28 PM
To: "" <>
Cc: "Dunmire, Gail" <>
Subject: [grouper-users] Re: How to customize new UI?
Does anyone have any input on this? I would like to make this change before we go live.
From: "<gjd2@psu. edu>" <>
Cc: "<gjd2@psu. edu>" <>
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2016 11:49:44 AM
Subject: How to customize new UI?
I am trying to customize the new UI. I found some documentation in the grouper-ui.base.properties.
1. How do I make this same change in the new UI? This works in the Admin UI. I need the same property but for the subject2.
## To control the order in which subject attributes are listed on the Subject Summary page:
# subject.attributes.order.<SOURCE_ID>=comma separated list of case sensitive attribute names
2. How do you customize the menu on the new UI. I am trying to hide the 'Admin UI' and 'LiteUI' links in the quick links menu unless you belong in the grouperAdmin group.
- Re: [grouper-users] Re: How to customize new UI?, Shilen Patel, 07/01/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.