grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE ...

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE ...

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: Steven Carmody <>, Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE ...
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 19:04:39 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:99

You’ve got two options:

1. the simple one, do a subject search with source "g:gsa" and put the free
form string in the search, and it will do what you want :)

2. slightly more complex, I did a unit test case based on the java equivalent
of the WS API, which works, you can translate this to json or xml or whatever
and it will work over WS, ok? :)

https://github.com/Internet2/grouper/commit/fcc268d9d91a8b843ba319ba0099afe1e1173c22

thanks

On Behalf Of Steven Carmody