grouper-users - [grouper-users] FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE ...

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE ...

  • From: Steven Carmody <>
  • To: Grouper-Users <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE ...
  • Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 10:20:54 -0400

HI,

I'm using Web Services (SOAP) to do a find groups ...

if I use a queryFilterType of

FIND_BY_GROUP_NAME_APPROXIMATE

what constraints are there on the groupName value that I provide ?

It seems to work fine if I provide one string; it returns all group names that have that string as a subset of the complete grouper group name.

Can I provide two strings, wanting a result set that contains both strings as a subset (but in any order, and not necessarily adjacent) ? What's the syntax for that ?

thanks !