Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Michael R Gettes <>
- To: Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Last modified time for a group
- Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:50:53 -0400
I am using grouper 2.2 (not yet on 2.3 - will get there soon).
When I choose “more” about a group, I see when the group was created and last
edited. Does it make sense to have a “last modified” timestamp? I know I
can view the audit logs but given all the info available in the “more”
expansion display, it would seem “last modified” would also be an appropriate
I am happy to file a jira ticket if this request makes sense.
- [grouper-users] Last modified time for a group, Michael R Gettes, 06/24/2016
- RE: [grouper-users] Last modified time for a group, Hyzer, Chris, 06/24/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.