grouper-users - [grouper-users] Last modified time for a group

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Last modified time for a group

  • From: Michael R Gettes <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Last modified time for a group
  • Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2016 10:50:53 -0400

I am using grouper 2.2 (not yet on 2.3 - will get there soon).

When I choose “more” about a group, I see when the group was created and last
edited. Does it make sense to have a “last modified” timestamp? I know I
can view the audit logs but given all the info available in the “more”
expansion display, it would seem “last modified” would also be an appropriate
tidbit.

I am happy to file a jira ticket if this request makes sense.

/mrg