grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: PSPNG post 2.3.0 patch

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: PSPNG post 2.3.0 patch

  • From: Jeffrey Crawford <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: PSPNG post 2.3.0 patch
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2016 12:29:15 -0700

okay I think I answered my own question here I basically did the following:
${utils.bushyDn(group.name, "cn", "ou").substring(0, utils.bushyDn(group.name, "cn", "ou").length()-28)}

Seems like there should be a better way to do this though.

Jeffrey E. Crawford
Enterprise Service Team

Both pilots and IT professionals require training and currency before charging into clouds!