grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Troubles with Grouper PSP

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Troubles with Grouper PSP

  • From: Sean Mason <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Troubles with Grouper PSP
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2016 16:49:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-CA, en-US

Hi There,

To add a little more to this, what I have noticed in the logs is that, when running on an “even” event, where the active directory group is to be deleted, I see:

[DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-9] WARN  Psp.getAllSourceIdentifiers(1610) -  - PSP 'psp' - Unable to resolve attribute 'stemNames'

In the logs.  On “odd” numbered events, when the group is created, I do not see this entry…