grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] VIEW permission on STEMs ?

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] VIEW permission on STEMs ?

  • From:
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] VIEW permission on STEMs ?
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2016 11:20:31 -0400

Thanks Chris !

Yes, your suggestion would solve our problem.

When you say "stems that you have privileges on" -- I'm not sure what you mean ?

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 7, 2016, at 10:24 AM, Hyzer, Chris <> wrote:

We have tried to only show stems that you have privileges on,  or have an object (stem, group, attribute) underneath somewhere that you have privileges on,  but we had performance problems implementing it.   We can take another look  at it.   If that existed i would hope you wouldn't need view on folders

Thanks
Chris