Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
[grouper-users] RE: Auto Create Group Based on Custom Attribute (Department Number)
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Akki Kumar <>
- Cc: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Auto Create Group Based on Custom Attribute (Department Number)
- Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 14:15:03 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: gmail.com; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;gmail.com; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
You want to load a group from ldap based on unitcode attribute?
From: Akki Kumar [mailto:]
I am working on to auto-create a group based on “unitcode” attribute (department number) contain under username object under people (OU).
I read through grouper rules and attribute assignment UI, but couldn’t find built-in feature that will create groups based on custom/specified attribute.
* Read "unitcode" attribute under "username" Object.
* Auto-create different group based on "unitcode".
* Newly created different "unitcode" group contains all members.
* Not sure if I am looking at correct place (rules & attribute assignment UI), truly appreciate if you can guide or pinpoint me in the correct direction.
However, I did notice include and exclude groups are created automatically and look like that feature will not auto-create a group based on department number.
- [grouper-users] RE: Auto Create Group Based on Custom Attribute (Department Number), Hyzer, Chris, 06/02/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.