grouper-users - RE: [grouper-users] PSP : Provisioning flat without base folder name in the group's name

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

RE: [grouper-users] PSP : Provisioning flat without base folder name in the group's name

  • From: Celine Dusset <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: RE: [grouper-users] PSP : Provisioning flat without base folder name in the group's name
  • Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2016 13:29:53 +0000
  • Accept-language: fr-FR, en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hi,

Maybe i was not very clear... For example, i have groups under multiple stems like this :

  • ref:stem1:stem2:pers
  • org:stem1:stem2:members

I'm searching for a way to publish them with name modified like:

  • stem2:pers
  • stem2:members

I 'm not entirely sure how to achieve this, i think about a few changes in psp-resolver.xml like setting to xsi:type="ad:Script" an attribute (to modify manually a group's name returned) but which one ?

Thank you

Céline Dusset
Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis
DSI  - Service Transverse
Pôle Référentiels, outils de pilotage et de fiabilisation
Tel. 1.6731/04.92.07.67.31