Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: "Imholz, John J." <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 15:31:38 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: musc.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;musc.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Hmmm, maybe we need an attribute framework training module.
Maybe if you want to lay out your design and run it by the list we could give
you comments... :)
Seems straightforward your positions on stems.
Yes, with 2.3 you can create a def, def name, assign, and value.
Before 2.3 you could do everything except the def. The documentation for the
def is not yet there but again ask any questions :)
On Behalf Of Imholz, John J.
Sent: Tuesday, May 31, 2016 9:19 AM
Subject: [grouper-users] Attribute Framework example
Are there other examples (other than
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+attribute+framework ) of
using the attribute framework ?
I'm a little confused with that one (too many parameters seem to be the same
I've got an org in version 2.3 and I'd like to assign some "position"
attributes to stems. Stems could have a "state_positions" attribute
indicating how many state approved positions are in that org. Stems could
also have a "hospital_positions" indicating how many positions are approved
by the hospital.
Can all of this (create def, create def name, assign with value) be done with
- [grouper-users] Attribute Framework example, Imholz, John J., 05/31/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example, Hyzer, Chris, 05/31/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.