grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Imholz, John J." <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 15:31:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Hmmm, maybe we need an attribute framework training module.

Maybe if you want to lay out your design and run it by the list we could give
you comments... :)

Seems straightforward your positions on stems.

Yes, with 2.3 you can create a def, def name, assign, and value.

Before 2.3 you could do everything except the def. The documentation for the
def is not yet there but again ask any questions :)

Ok?

Thanks

On Behalf Of Imholz, John J.