Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Imholz, John J." <>
- To: "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Attribute Framework example
- Date: Tue, 31 May 2016 13:19:06 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Are there other examples (other than
https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+attribute+framework ) of
using the attribute framework ?
I'm a little confused with that one (too many parameters seem to be the same
I've got an org in version 2.3 and I'd like to assign some "position"
attributes to stems. Stems could have a "state_positions" attribute
indicating how many state approved positions are in that org. Stems could
also have a "hospital_positions" indicating how many positions are approved
by the hospital.
Can all of this (create def, create def name, assign with value) be done with
- [grouper-users] Attribute Framework example, Imholz, John J., 05/31/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Attribute Framework example, Hyzer, Chris, 05/31/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.