grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 2.1.5 startup problem
Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: David Langenberg <>, Gouper Users <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 2.1.5 startup problem
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 02:37:51 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: uchicago.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;uchicago.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Well, the stack traces aren’t errors… something else wrong on the machine? Reinstall tomcat maybe?
I don’t see that class in any jars, though again, its not an error, only debug
On Behalf Of David Langenberg
Trying to get 2.1.5 web-services to start up on a machine. The WS starts fine on other nodes, but not this particular node. I've turned up logging to debug, but still can't seem to get things to start. The normal grouper startup logs don't show up, though the log does have a bunch of stack traces in it which normally don't show up. Can someone please take a glance at these and let me know if they're normal or why we may not see the normal grouper startup messages, yet see these in the log?
- [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1.5 startup problem, David Langenberg, 05/23/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 2.1.5 startup problem, Hyzer, Chris, 05/23/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.