Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: David Langenberg <>
- To: Gouper Users <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1.5 startup problem
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 01:49:21 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
Trying to get 2.1.5 web-services to start up on a machine. The WS starts fine on other nodes, but not this particular node. I've turned up logging to debug, but still can't seem to get things to start. The normal grouper startup logs don't show up, though the log does have a bunch of stack traces in it which normally don't show up. Can someone please take a glance at these and let me know if they're normal or why we may not see the normal grouper startup messages, yet see these in the log?
- [grouper-users] Grouper 2.1.5 startup problem, David Langenberg, 05/23/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper 2.1.5 startup problem, Hyzer, Chris, 05/23/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.