grouper-users - Re: [grouper-users] Re: Creating groups through API

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

Re: [grouper-users] Re: Creating groups through API

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: Shanthi Swaroop Katika <>
  • Cc: Julio Polo <>,
  • Subject: Re: [grouper-users] Re: Creating groups through API
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 09:25:03 -0400 (EDT)

Swaroop,

This code has examples for using the API to hook groups up to LDAP or SQL
sources:

https://github.com/cwaldbieser/grouper_jython_scripts/blob/master/loader_tools.py

There are variations on how to do this. More comprehensive LDAP-loader docs
are here:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/display/Grouper/Grouper+-+Loader+LDAP

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser