grouper-users - [grouper-users] Creating groups through API

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Creating groups through API

  • From: "Katika,Shanthi Swaroop" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Creating groups through API
  • Date: Thu, 5 May 2016 19:24:07 +0000

I’m just starting to learn the application. I have the basic canonical groups
set up but I’m trying to create some custom groups on the fly based on the
field values. Is there a way in grouper to do it through api or config
changes without having to create each and every group manually? I have gone
through the documentation but haven’t found anything that alludes to it.

Also, I’m trying to do the same with opt in, opt out and overall groups. Is
there a way to create all those required groups without having to create them
manually for each canonical group ?

Thanks!
Swaroop