grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: getting grouper loader to create empty groups.

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: getting grouper loader to create empty groups.

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: "Imholz, John J." <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: getting grouper loader to create empty groups.
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2016 15:15:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Is it a one time sync or a recurring sync? If recurring, yes, a loader job
should work.

If one time job, are you familiar with the GSH export? Is it from one env to
another where groups have same name?

Give me more detailed information and I can help you out.

Loader jobs can work from subject_identifier which is the group name, so that
can work...

Thanks

On Behalf Of Imholz, John J.