grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Changelog Consumer and Grouper Loader interference

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Changelog Consumer and Grouper Loader interference

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: John Gasper <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Changelog Consumer and Grouper Loader interference
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:26:10 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Id be interested to see what happens in 2.3.

If the bottleneck is the database, then make sure all the tables are analyzed, and maybe the database needs more resources.  If the bottleneck is the loader process, 2.3 can have multiple loader processes, so it should improve the performance.

Note that while the loader is running if there are a lot of changes, then it will generate a lot of change log entries obviously.

Shilen, any other ideas?  J