grouper-users - [grouper-users] RE: Event or Notification after a Grouper Loader Completed

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] RE: Event or Notification after a Grouper Loader Completed

  • From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • To: John Gasper <>, "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Event or Notification after a Grouper Loader Completed
  • Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 17:19:54 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

You can have a hook that tracks inserts/deletes and see if the system is loader, but that would fire for each insert/delete.  If you want a hook for loader start/finish or whatever, or a change log entry or something open a jira.  Will be easy to do after we get this release out the door.  Include what Grouper version you want this on.

Thanks

Chris