grouper-users - [grouper-users] Re: Grouper UI - timeouts

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Re: Grouper UI - timeouts

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
  • Cc: Gouper Users List <>, Dave Churchley <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Re: Grouper UI - timeouts
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 22:29:19 -0400 (EDT)

Chris,

It is basically when I attempt to upload a large file with a lot of members
for a group using the New UI.
If there are several thousand members for a big group, the page time out and
the transaction is aborted. It means that for big groups I end up using GSH.

I'll try the setting you suggest.

Thanks,
Carl