grouper-users - [grouper-users] Need composite groups with more than 2 factors

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Need composite groups with more than 2 factors

  • From: "Bellina, Brendan" <>
  • To: "" <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Need composite groups with more than 2 factors
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 20:36:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
  • Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23

Sorry if this question has an obvious answer somewhere.  A link to the answer would be fine.

I have a need to use the Grouper UI to create groups with more than 2 composite factors.  Specifically group A + group B – group C.  I can see how this could easily grow to a much larger number of factors as well.  I don’t see a way in the UI to create anything more complicated than 2 factors.  I am hoping there is a better solution than creating otherwise unnecessary intermediate groups.  Is there a way to do this?

Regards,

Brendan Bellina
Identity Mgmt. Architect, IT Services, UCLA
✉     +1 310 206 3131