Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Jeff McCullough <>
- Cc: Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements
- Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 13:29:57 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: berkeley.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;berkeley.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
Once TIER sets the date for 2.4 and the priorities we can start planning roadmap items for it. Sorry, don’t have a better answer. But I do register the need for this and I think we can do that for 2.4.
Fair enough. I’d be happy with something as basic as being able to set/unset an attribute on a group/folder. What you are planning for 2.4 will be more complete a solution than that, but just checking if the very limited idea is at all a possibility? If it is known at this time, what is the expected timeframe for the 2.4 release?
- RE: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Hyzer, Chris, 03/01/2016
- Re: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Michael R Gettes, 03/01/2016
- Re: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Jeff McCullough, 03/01/2016
- RE: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Hyzer, Chris, 03/02/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.