Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Hyzer, Chris" <>
- To: Jeff Mccullough <>, Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: RE: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements
- Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2016 09:04:01 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Authentication-results: berkeley.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;berkeley.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=isc.upenn.edu;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
I would like to have something about privilege inheritance rules. Not 100% sure yet. We have delayed UI development due to other priorities and are planning to cycle back to it in 2.4.
How many of these UI enhancements do you expect to make it into the 2.3 Tier release in April?
In particular, will attribute assignments/definitions be part of the new UI. Recently there has been discussion around Bill T’s work which will be served by being able to assign attributes on individual groups and folders.
- RE: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Hyzer, Chris, 03/01/2016
- Re: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Michael R Gettes, 03/01/2016
- Re: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Jeff McCullough, 03/01/2016
- RE: [grouper-users] Version 2.3 UI enhancements, Hyzer, Chris, 03/02/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.