Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: Dave Churchley <>
- To: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>, Gouper Users List <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper UI - timeouts
- Date: Mon, 29 Feb 2016 10:05:19 +0000
- Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
- Authentication-results: lafayette.edu; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;lafayette.edu; dmarc=none action=none header.from=newcastle.ac.uk;
- Spamdiagnosticmetadata: NSPM
- Spamdiagnosticoutput: 1:23
We're seeing this quite often as well. It'd be nice to be able to increase
the time to timeout.
> On Behalf Of Waldbieser, Carl
>Sent: 26 February 2016 17:04
>To: Gouper Users List
>Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper UI - timeouts
>I have noticed sometimes when I am trying to populate a large group initially
>from the Grouper UI, the web page will time out and I will get the "start
>If I do the same operation via GSH, there is no problem-- it just takes a
>Is there some way to adust various timeouts for the web UI? Is there a guide
>somewhere to what they might be or mean?
>ITS Systems Programmer
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper UI - timeouts, Dave Churchley, 02/29/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.