Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List
- From: "Farmer, Jacob" <>
- To: "Farmer, Jacob" <>, "" <>
- Subject: [grouper-users] RE: Grouper loader limits?
- Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 18:26:43 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
I should have clarified – this is not one group with millions of rows. It is a bunch of groups, varying in size up to about 350,000 users in the biggest group.
We are curious – is there any known limitation (or perhaps a performance curve) on records coming into Grouper via loader? Without any refactoring, we’d be looking at bringing in several million records. Is that going to cause us intense pain, or should that be okay?
Identity Management Systems
- [grouper-users] Grouper loader limits?, Farmer, Jacob, 02/26/2016
- [grouper-users] RE: Grouper loader limits?, Farmer, Jacob, 02/26/2016
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.16.