grouper-users - [grouper-users] Grouper UI - timeouts

Subject: Grouper Users - Open Discussion List

[grouper-users] Grouper UI - timeouts

  • From: "Waldbieser, Carl" <>
  • To: Gouper Users List <>
  • Subject: [grouper-users] Grouper UI - timeouts
  • Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2016 12:04:20 -0500 (EST)

I have noticed sometimes when I am trying to populate a large group initially
from the Grouper UI, the web page will time out and I will get the "start
over" link.
If I do the same operation via GSH, there is no problem-- it just takes a
little longer.

Is there some way to adust various timeouts for the web UI? Is there a guide
somewhere to what they might be or mean?

Thanks,
Carl Waldbieser
ITS Systems Programmer
Lafayette College

  • [grouper-users] Grouper UI - timeouts, Waldbieser, Carl, 02/26/2016